Saturday 23 March 2013

SOL: 23.3.13




Writing a slice of my life…I started and ended today

I started my day at 6.30 am and it was a bright sunny morning.
I ended my day at 11.30 pm and it was dark and warm.

I started my day with bacon, pancakes and coffee.
I ended my day with a bowl of salad (tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, carrots and avocado), juice and one pancake with a huge dollop of jam and cream on top.

I started my day alone and excited about my day while hubby is away hunting.
I ended my day alone and relaxed without hubby (hope he gets something).

I started my day with chatting to a face-book friend.
I ended my day with chatting to my daughter via Skype.

I started my day reading blogs.
I ended my day with reading blogs.

I started my day in my bedroom alone.
I ended my day in my bedroom alone.

(This idea was taken from Ruth Ayres blog)

6 comments:

  1. I like the form for this. It is a simple way to reflect on the day. I need to go check out some of those throwback posts for some good ideas. Enjoy your solitude and I hope your husband gets something to bring home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it is a simple way to reflect on the day.

      Delete
  2. I like that format. I have learned so much from reading other blogs. I like how your started and ended each stanza. At times I felt lonely...but not in a bad way...as you would bring me back with another stanza...and then the end the word 'alone'...which meant to me...time for you...and you were okay with that. Enjoy...thanks... Jackie http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also learn a lot from reading other blogs. This format was fun to play with.

      Delete
  3. I like the closure the repetition of the beginning and end provides. I hope your husband has good luck hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and unfortunately he came home empty handed.

      Delete